Finally the biggest Aam Aadmi in India, Delhi chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, has taken a stand against Somnath Bharti.
The controversial AAP legislator was denied anticipatory bail by the Delhi High Court and our Mango Man took to twitter this morning and said that Bharti should surrender and that he is an embarrassment to the party.
Bharti is facing charges against domestic violence and attempt to murder filed by his wife Lipika Mitra. She alleged that Bharti had been abusing her since their marriage in 2010 and used to beat her and torture her. I wonder how she managed all these years and why didn’t she try to reach the courts earlier.
Anyways, better late than never. At least she took a step that every woman in this country shouldn’t be afraid to take.
But now the problem the Delhi government is facing is that the man has been absconding and couldn’t be found even after the government’s efforts of raiding as many as 15 potential places where they though he could be found. His mobile number has also been out of reach or switched off.
But you don’t worry, if you want to find a friend of yours who carries a mobile phone, we can help you do that with the mobile number tracker. Sometimes I wonder it becomes so important to have this facility specially when you get a missed call and you have no idea whose number was that from.
Well, that is exactly why fullonsms provides you a mobile number tracker online. It is not just any mobile number tracker, because it does not only give you the idea of the locality of the person whose number has been entered but in fact, it is mobile number tracker with address. Meaning you can also find out the address of the person. So get going with it, the Delhi Police will find its way. You can find yours with us.
Share and Enjoy
Looks like even Google could not aid Motorola from their huge loss in the Mobile market. Google acquired the mobile making company of Motorola for $12.5 billion in August 2011, which now seems to be a really big mistake. The launch of new Motorola Mobiles has caused Google a hefty $248 million loss.
The search Giant Google acquired the Motorola brand with an aim to innovate better phones at reasonable prices for users. Google with the help of Motorola has been successful in pushing the boundaries of technology to a greater limit. However, the advanced technological features of language technology and voice recognition are still not able to woo as many users as Google must have anticipated.
Google is working very hard to turn its Motorola head into the coming Apple. However, it is a difficult task. Google has managed to resurrect Motorola from its terrible condition and turn this brand into a test arena to figure out the possibilities of Mobile Technology.
So far Motorola has cost Google a spurring loss of $248 million while the revenue remains at $1.18 billion. Investors claim that this to be Google’s worst decision ever, but the company remains hopeful that the revenue may pick up once Google launches the Motorola’s set-top TV box in April.
But as Google suffers loss, you can Win! Just visit the Ultoo.com website and Earn a Free Recharge by playing some exciting quizzes.
Share and Enjoy
Most popular brands nowadays adopt the Email Marketing Campaign as a successful marketing strategy. Some companies outsource this function to various Bulk Email Marketing Service Providing sites such as FullonSMS.com, while others maintain their very own mailing list and send out Emails to valuable customers. A systematic Email List is essential to earn a higher delivery rate and therefore maintaining your Email List is crucial for a successful Email Marketing Campaign. Read this article to discover some helpful tips on maintaining your Email List for better Marketing.
- Clear Out The List: The first crucial step towards a better mailing list is to clean it out by removing inactive subscribers. We understand that this decision may be hard, but it is necessary. Removing inactive subscribers enables you to create a healthy list and results in an increase of respond to your Email.
- Clean Out Fake And Spam Accounts: Sending out Emails to fake or spam accounts will result to an utter failure of your Email Marketing Campaign. Remove the fake accounts from your list and send your Emails to genuine individual users if you want a higher delivery rate.
- Easy Unsubscribing Options: As much as any Mailers might hate this idea, but this option has to be available to users. As time passes some users may want to detach from your mailing list, at that time it is important to make it easier for them to prevent reporting your mail as spam.
It is also important to keep a tab of the bounce back Emails that land in your folder in order to ascertain the interested users in your list and to keep a tab on the genuine email Id of customers.
Share and Enjoy
The world of websites have come with all sorts of ideas to gather the attention of users and one such idea is to provide Free Mobile Recharge to people. Although we have seen many websites and apps claim to provide Free Recharge some of them turn out to be a hoax, but not all of them. This article will provide you a list of Websites where you can actually Get Free Recharge and how to get them. Take a look.
Ultoo has topped the list in trustable websites offering users a Free Recharge. You can earn Recharge by playing entertaining quizzes and using the features of this website. I have personally recharged thousands of times for free through this popular website.
Amulyam is another trustable site that offers users Free Recharge for enjoying the features of the website. You can play games, quizzes watch videos and shop and get a Free recharge for all this.
Laaptu is similar to Ultoo and Amulyam. This website enables users to win Recharge by participating in quizzes and polls.
Freetalkie is a classic website that gifts users Free Mobile Recharge for taking their boring surveys.
160by2 is a leading site that offers users reward points for using their SMS service. If as a user you collect enough points you can redeem them for a Free Mobile Recharge.
Share and Enjoy
Email has become one of the popular methods used by businesses (Why Email marketing is so Popular)to promote their brand. As this is a cost effective way of advertising your brand among the audience, Email Service Providers for example FullonSMS.com are approached by business to send across Emails to multiple customers at once. With more firms using Bulk Email as an advertising tool. We bring you some interesting Email facts on Email.
- A recent study shows that an approximate of 44% Email users make at least one purchase through promotional Emails in a year.
- Estimates of 3.6 billion Emails accounts are currently present worldwide; this number is assumed to reach a 4.3 billion by 2016.
- Email is one of the most popular facilities used by a Smartphone user among users falling in the age group 18 to 44.
- A popular research reveals that 33% Email users are likely to open and read an Email if the mail carries a personalized subject.
- Did you know that 95 percent of online consumers have a personal Email id?
- 35% business professional immersed in work throughout the day check their Email on a mobile device.
- Email Users prefer to receive promotional Emails on a regular basis, this helps them stay alert of ongoing promotional activities.
- On an average people spend more time reading Emails than on any other leisure activities.
Email is the electronic way of receiving letters and therefore an average human spends almost 25% of his day checking and replying to Emails. Email marketing can benefit firms in many ways and therefore should be taken up by businesses of all sizes.
FullonSMS is one of the best site which allows users to send Bulk Email Service all around the Globe.You can Also check the Real Data of your email and SMS Campagin.
To get this Data in Beautiful Infographic Click here. Facts of Email Marketing .
Share and Enjoy
Most people are not aware of the fact that SMS is still the most widely used tool of communication. It is used by individuals and business to send across short messages to friends, family, colleagues and customers.
Technology has played a major role in the development of modern communication, where network providers such as Airtel, Vodafone and others offer users SMS plans other service providers enable you to send SMS through your phone, Laptop or Tab with the help of Internet. There are a number of Sites such as Ultoo.com, FullonSMS and many other sites offering users an Unlimited SMS Service.
How Unlimited SMS service can help you-
- In an urgent situation if you run out of balance Unlimited SMS can come to aid when contact someone with a short message. Many sites offer you the facility of Sending Unlimited Free SMS.
- An Unlimited SMS plan can help you stay connected to your loved ones round the clock. Just ping you loved one with stupid, silly jokes or meaning messages.
- SMS plans have a minimum cost, you can avail an Unlimited SMS pack from you network provider or register with a Online Unlimited SMS provider and enjoy sending thousands of SMS every day.
- You do not even require internet connection to receive texts. Most SMS services on phone do not require any type of internet access however, if you are using an Online SMS service provider only the sender is required to have an internet connection.
Technologists assumed that with the increase in technology, SMS services would no longer be used by the population, but they were proven wrong. Many users who do not use a Smartphone and other businesses still continue to use this facility to communicate.
Here we listed some ways How You Could Promote your Business Online.
Share and Enjoy
An innovative approach for a business is an advantage in the competitive market world. In this tech era Bulk SMS and Bulk Email Services for Business are powerful approach of advertising due to the high level of mobile phone tenure in India. Bulk SMS and Bulk Email have gained a lot of acceptance with the advent of mobile phones in the market and it will continue to grow due to the need of business. From Bulk SMS and Bulk Email services a lot of industries are seeing outcomes in the form of sales conversions. Whether you are a SME, corporate company, government department or educational institute, sending SMS and Emails to your clients can prominently benefit your business.
There are many powerful Bulk SMS and Bulk Email solutions available in the market that suits your business needs and size. Bulk SMS & Email is a cheap mode of mass communication and gives you more returns on less investment.
There are many free sms provider in india which are limited to some means. So when it comes to choosing Bulk SMS & Bulk Email Services for your business you need to first check for the below features:
- Emails should be SPAM FREE and 90% inbox Delivery
- There should be unsubscribing facility available if someone does not want to receive email from particular company or user.
- Manage Group/Lists and Email IDs.
- View sent report by date.
- Attachment of files.
- Multiple text messages from any device to mobile phones at just one click.
- Manual facility to enter recipient mobile number or bulk uploaded using excel/csv.
- No technical training or skills necessary to understand the system.
- Easy to operate.
- Instant SMS delivery.
- Instant delivery reports.
Share and Enjoy
WhatsApp for quite some time has created a big space for itself in our lives. The situation has come so far that most of us check our WhatsApp account first thing in morning, the moment we get up. And why shouldn’t we? It offers us a way of sending free messages to any of our contacts in just a few seconds.
Another benefit of WhatsApp over other messaging app is its regular updates which have actually enriched our messaging experience such as privacy and blue tick update. Recently another update was launched by WhatsApp, but till now it has only been made available for android users. This update allows user to voice call their contacts.
To get this update all you have to do is follow the given steps and your android phone will allow you to chat with voice call facility on WhatsApp:
1. Download : Not all the versions of WhatsApp allow for the voice call, so firstly you have to download the latest version of the application. On WhatsApp website the version available is 2.12.7. However, if you are installing it from Google play, then make sure that the version is 2.11.561 or above.
2. Call from Friend : Now that you have the latest version, ask one of your contacts who already have this facility enabled in their phone to give you a call. A lot of people have reported that missed call doesn’t work, so you have to receive the call and wait for 2-3 minutes before disconnecting it.
3. 3 Tabs : If the above two steps have been followed carefully and the update is successfully installed in your WhatsApp account, then you would be able to see 3 new tab in your WhatsApp layout, namely- Calls, Chats and Contacts.
Are you aware that apart from WhatsApp, there are many other ways of sending messages for free? One such way is online websites which have been designed with the purpose of enabling people to send free SMS in India in just a few seconds. Although these websites do not offer the benefit of Voice calling and privacy settings, they do allow you to send messages for free without any hassle.
Share and Enjoy